Why You Should Have a Jar of Raw Honey in Your Home
You may have all the things you need in your house – a roof over your head, food, water, electricity, first aid kit, and clothes. But do you know that you should also add raw organic honey as your necessity? Here are the reasons why:
- Since raw honey made by bees is unfiltered and pure, you will get all the nutrition and all its health benefits when you consume it. In comparison with it, processed honey is heated and filtered thus you will only get little nutrition.
- If you want to sweeten your tea or coffee and living a healthy lifestyle, raw honey is the best substitute for sugar. It has been studied that an intake of honey lessens a person’s chance to become obese as it suppresses the craving. Raw honey also can aid you in weight loss as it is a healthy source of sugar and does not contain fats or cholesterol.
- It is good to be added to your pre-workout and post-workout meals. 80% of raw organic honey is organic sugars, giving you energy during your workouts and helping your body to recover faster and better.
- Do you know that raw honey can shield you from allergy season? Taking a spoonful of raw honey every day decreases your allergy symptoms. Raw honey contains a little pollen in it so whenever you consume honey, your body will produce antibodies to fight it. Over time, your body will become immune to it.
- Over-the-counter cough syrups don’t help in relieving your itchy throat? Take a spoonful of raw honey and you will feel the soothing feeling it makes in your throat.
There are hundreds of reasons why raw organic honey must be in your home. Get a jar of it and experience yourself its health benefits.